Looking for Military/DoD Child Care Assistance Program Information?
- Child Care Aware® of America’s website for program information, how to apply, required documents, frequently requested forms, the application log-in, and more.
- 1(800) 424-2246, 8 am – 7 pm, Eastern Time, M-F
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not have military/DoD fee assistance program available through the Live Chat feature on this website.
- Please follow the instructions below to request a chat with a fee assistance specialist:
- If you have not yet started or submitted an application, visit the Fee Assistance website to find the online application for your branch of service. Once you’ve reached the log-in page, click on “New Families.” Look for the “Chat Now” button at the top right-hand corner.
- If you have already started or submitted an application, log in to your online application (find the application/log-in portal on the Fee Assistance website). Look for the “Chat Now” button at the top right-hand corner.
Wondering why you need to visit another website for this information?
This website is Child Care Aware® of America’s National Child Care Consumer Education Website. It is just one of many services offered by our organization. Parents and child care providers can find resources and information here for their child care needs. If you’re looking for child care information or want to learn more about how to choose a safe and quality program, take a look around!
All other Child Care Aware® of America services, resources, and programs (including information on military and DoD fee assistance programs) can be found on the main organization website: https://www.childcareaware.org.
Help Us Fight Fraud
Contact Us to Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse in Fee Assistance Programs
Help us fight fraud by contacting Child Care Aware® of America at (800) 424-2246 or use the form below to report fraud, waste, and abuse in the Military Fee Assistance Programs.
Reporting can be confidential – anonymous tips are accepted!