About Membership at Child Care Aware® of America
Child Care Aware® of America is a national membership-based nonprofit organization working to advance a high-quality, affordable child care system that supports children’s growth, development, and early education. Founded in 1987, we advocate for child care policies that improve the lives of children and families, lead research that advances the child care and early learning field, leverage technology to help families make informed decisions about child care and provide professional development for child care providers.
Child Care Aware® of America offers several types of membership. When registering, please select the type which best fits your current role. Please note that membership is unrelated to the fee assistance program.
Organizational memberships are a great way for your entire organization to stay connected at the national level. Organizations that may be interested in membership include Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agencies, child care providers or nonprofits/government agencies that support child care initiatives.
Individual memberships connect you with information and resources that support child care professionals and leaders across the nation. Individuals who may be interested in membership include child care providers or individuals who work for CCR&Rs or State Networks.
Learn more about some of the benefits of membership including:
- Policy: Be the first to learn about critical policy updates affecting early childhood education and child care.
- Advocacy: Join the movement. Take action on important issues that impact children, working families, and early childhood professionals.
- Research: Early Access to Annual reports like our Price of Child Care and State Fact Sheets so that you can provide feedback and influence the public report.
- Monthly Membership Newsletter: Connect with other members to stay informed on updates, special events, and recommended resources. Learn firsthand about innovative practices, grant opportunities and critical updates on policies affecting the field of early childhood education.
- Event Discounts: Join events like the Child Care Works Summit, Symposium or Leadership Institute at a discounted rate and be the first to know when registration opens.
- Member-Exclusive Webinars: Join special members-only webinars that cover an array of topics—from our new reports to policy updates.
- Access to CCAoA’s Speakers Bureau – a list of presenters who will help take your organization’s events to the next level.
- Connect, Collaborate and Innovate – Learning Communities– with child care professionals across the nation to network and share ideas on how to move the field forward.
If you have questions about membership, we would love to visit with you. Contact our Partner Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We offer an online annual membership renewal process through a secure member portal, simply sign into your membership account to renew. For support, please reach out to our Partner Success team at email@example.com.