Child Care Aware® of America (CCAoA) accepts philanthropic investments from donor-advised fund (DAF) accounts, which can offer you immediate tax benefits and the flexibility to support our mission immediately or over time.
Achieve the advantages of giving through your DAF:
- Your sponsoring organization handles record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts, and provides a consolidated document at tax time;
- Donation be made at any time or as automatic recurring gifts on a schedule of your choice;
- DAF’s can be funded with the assets of your choice, including cash, stock, securities, real estate, and even crypto; and
- You become an investor in children’s growth, development and educational advancement!
Recommend a DAF contribution to CCAoA today in three easy steps:
- Request a grant distribution through your DAF sponsor.
- Use CCAoAs EIN # 94-3060756.
- Indicate whether your gift is unrestricted or designated to a specific program.
Please contact the Development & Fundraising team at (571) 895-1460 or email@example.com.