Child Care Aware® of America partners with the U. S. Navy to provide EFM Respite Care to eligible families. Together we have established a quality respite child care program for families with children (birth through 18 years) who have special needs and are enrolled in the Exceptional Family Member Program.
To find out how you can become an EFM Respite Care provider, please call Child Care Aware® of America at (800) 424-2246 for more information.
Provider Pre-Service Requirements
- Cleared Background Checks
- Sex Offender
- Child Abuse Registry
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Child Abuse Awareness (Prevention and Identification & Reporting)
- Medication Dispensation Training
Provider Documentation Needed
- EFM Respite Care Provider Application
- W-9 Form
- Voided Check
- License, if applicable
- EIN Letter, if applicable