The following federal agencies, national organization and publications have information that will help you plan your child care program.
- Resources for Refugees. There are many agencies that have programs that can assist child care providers who care for refugee families.
- Child Care Aware Webinars. Click here to listen to previously recorded webinars.
- Federal Agencies. There are many federal agencies that have programs that can assist small child care programs.
- National Organizations. National organizations have a large variety of information and resources.
- Local Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies. Your local CCR&R is the first place to stop if you are thinking about starting a child care business.
- Publications. These selected publications have information about starting a child care program, preparing a business plan and a management plan, program planning, and working with staff.